We are announcing a new liquidity rewards program for ANT holders on both Uniswap and Balancer. This program aims to incentivize the swift migration of liquidity from ANTv1 to ANTv2 — the new, improved version of ANT.
The start date for the program will be October 29th, 2020, at 3pm UTC.
The program will last two weeks until November 12th, 2020, at 3pm UTC.
The eligible pools and their rewards will be as follows:
We will be using on-chain smart contracts for distributing the rewards. That means that you will be able to claim rewards anytime, but you will have to do so manually.
How it works
To stake and begin earning ANT liquidity rewards:
- You must first provide liquidity to the ANT/ETH pool on Uniswap V2 or the ANT/USDC 80%/20% pool on Balancer.
- For providing liquidity you will receive liquidity tokens, which represent the tokens you have contributed to the pool. Merely providing liquidity will NOT earn you ANT rewards. You must complete the next step to earn ANT rewards.
- Visit liquidity.aragon.org, with the liquidity tokens from the previous step in your address, and enter the amount of liquidity tokens you want to stake and earn ANT rewards.
The specific distribution rules will be as follows:
- ANT will be distributed based on each address' percentage of the total liquidity tokens staked in the rewards contract. Note: The Aragon Association will not be staking its share of liquidity tokens in the rewards contract.
- The amount of ANT rewards paid out are proportional to the balance of each address and time staked.
- Rewards will start being distributed from October 29th, 2020, at 3pm UTC, and end on November 12th, 2020, at 3pm UTC.
Participate in the rewards program by visiting the ANT liquidity rewards dashboard.
ANT is the native token of the Aragon Network. Learn more about ANTv2, the new and improved version of ANT.
Share this article: